Why Choose Us?
Wesson Farms is part of a co-op of local farmers that follow the same growing practices as we do. This allows us to offer a wider variety of quality, locally grown produce for our customers to enjoy.
Our products include a vast variety of fresh vegetables and fruits, as well as pickles, honey, pecans and more. We now offer a full line of bath and skincare products that include soaps, lotions, bath balms, scrubs and so much more!
Helping your grocery list
It’s always good to make a list for meal planning purposes. This ensures you can buy the right vegetables for the week. We have the fresh veggies you need to feed your family right. Our soaps are made with goat milk and better ingredients than traditional store bought bath products. If you are looking for clean, healthy ingredients, Wesson Farms just made it easy to find.
All in one place
We provide fruit, vegetables and skincare luxeries for your family.
We have continued to develop relationships with our customers through farmers markets and corporate vendor visits. We take our products very seriously and provide a professional and pleasing experience for our customer.
Wesson Farms is a co-op farm that works with other small, local farms. In addition to this, we participate in a farm to school program bringing produce to the Chickasaws in Oklahoma.
Wesson Farms is part of a nutrition program with the Choctaws, Chickasaws and the state of Oklahoma’s WIC program. Part of this program includes accepting vouchers, unfortunately these vouchers cannot be used for online purchases.
Locally Grown Food, What You Need To Know
- Locally grown food tastes and looks better. The crops are picked at their peak for best flavor.
- Local food is better for you. The shorter the time between the farm and your table, the less likely it is that nutrients will be lost from fresh food. Food imported from far away is older and has traveled on trucks or planes, and sat in warehouses before it gets to you.
- Local food is safe. There’s a unique kind of assurance that comes from looking a farmer in the eye at farmers’ market or driving by the fields where your food comes from. Local farmers aren’t anonymous and they take their responsibility to the consumer seriously.
- By not paying the high costs that are involved in using the Trademarked name Organic we are able to keep the cost down for you. We just want to grow the highest quality produce for our families and yours. The taste of home-grown right to your door!
- Local food supports the local economy. The money that is spent with local farmers and growers all stays close to home and is reinvested with businesses and services in your community.
- Local food benefits the environment. By purchasing locally grown foods you help maintain farmland and green and/or open space in your community.
- Local foods promote a safer food supply. The more steps there are between you and your food’s source the more chances there are for contamination. Food grown in distant locations has the potential for food safety issues at harvesting, washing, shipping and distribution.
- Local growers can tell you how the food was grown. You can ask what practices they use to raise and harvest the crops. When you know where your food comes from and who grew it, you know a lot more about that food.